Thanksgiving is just around the corner so we are here to make sure that you are ready! Thanksgiving is a time when family and friends gather together to have a meal and enjoy time together. Let's take a look back at some of our previous blog posts on ways to have a great Thanksgiving without breaking the bank and being creative with the leftovers that you have!
- Save money this Thanksgiving by using these tips from Thanksgiving on a Budget. Planning a meal doesn't have to cost you a lot of money. Our favorite tip is letting your guests help by bringing side dishes or desserts.
- Never cooked a turkey before? Don't worry -- follow our easy tips on how to purchase, thaw, and cook your turkey. Visit Cooking a Turkey to learn all about cooking your first turkey that will be a family hit!
- Plan to eat healthy during the holidays. Enjoy the foods from the holiday, but stick to eating in moderation to avoid extra weight gain during this time of year.
- Learn how to fill your plate with tasty side dishes with Healthy and Quick Thanksgiving Side Dishes. There are many ways to prepare healthier side dishes to avoid those extra pounds. Try and fill your plate with fruits and veggies this Thanksgiving and include lots of fall produce in your holiday meals.
- For tasty leftover recipes, see our Tips for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving: What to Do with the Leftovers blogs. Great tips for ensuring that your turkey is thawed and cooked properly. Try the healthy recipes for leftovers like Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie, Turkey Waldorf Salad, Turkey Rice Soup and Stuffing Stuffed Bell Peppers.